Thursday 7 January 2010

2. 101 things in 1001 days - Day Five

Well, I'm happy to report that I've made a positive start!

I'm up to date with:

68. HPAD - photo a day for every day in 2010

88. Using hand cream every time I wash hands at home - by strategically placing tubes of hand cream next to the bathroom basin and kitchen sink, which also links into:

86. Use "smellies" given as gifts as both the hand creams were in pampering packs

74 and 96 are proving easy (cat cuddling and doing something nice for Paul), although I will probably have to stop telling him that this is his "nice thing for the day" as he might kill me

34 and 46 (water drinking and Wii Fit) are also going well, we're Wii'ing every other day for 30 minutes each, so it's getting Paul into it as well

43 is completed - I bought a recipe collector from WHSmith and cut out all the Slimming World calendar recipes and put them in

37 (losing first stone) is also under way - I'm actually sticking to the SW eating plan this time - and eating much healthier than I normally would - yay!

40 is also done (register with Slimming World Club website) and I'm now posting my food diaries on there which also helps

Now need to get on with the food planning and trying new recipes

I bought The Art of Crotchet magazine, and so my friend Judi and I are going to compare "First squares" next Tuesday

I think that's about it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment