Saturday 16 January 2010

03. 101 things in 1001 days - Day thirteen

Getting a few more things started/ticked off

06. Sent off for new passport. However, going to get the photos taken caused me to fall over on the ice, so I will spend the next 10 years looking very cross and scowly because my bottom hurt

44, 45 and 46 are going well - taking in packed lunches, eating 5 a day and drinking 2 litres of water most days

47. Yogurt is in the fridge and being used

51. I did this morning - gave blood and have diaried 4 months time for the next session - and they also said they might call me as they get very low on blood groups (I'm B -ve)

84, 86, 87 and 88 are also being done - and I and the house both smell more fragrant

68. Catching up on my Photo-a-Day - I've been taking the pics but not uploading them - must get better at this!

Really enjoying this project so far - and have recruited at least two other friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment