Sunday 3 January 2010

01. 101 things in 1001 days - Day Zero

Well, this is my first time as a blogger (although there are several Smints in Germany, as I found out when I did a quick search)

So, 101 things in 1001 days

There are a few big ones in there for me - which is find a new job for myself (I'm in the redeployment pool at work) and help Paul find a new job. Also, to have some kind of physically challenging adventure with my friends - this is to be decided shortly

However, this does mean I need to get fit. Having had an enforced break from running due to tendonitis, I hope to get back into training for 5K/10K/half marathon within 1001 days, supplemented by the Wii Fit/EA Active Sports training (watching my husband hula hoop is certainly good for my stomach muscles - laughing!)

I've also committed to Photo A Day and to improve my camera knowledge - and start to learn about Paul's DSLR

But they're all things I want to do or (in the case of decluttering the house) need to do, so I'm looking forward to it - and can now tick off one thing from the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment